The Volusia Flagler Family YMCA
Corporate Partnership Program
Why worksite wellness is vital
A wellness program is an investment in your company’s most important resource — your employees. With rising health care costs and the push to do more with less, the health of employees is a pivotal piece contributing to better productivity. Plus, it gives your employee benefit program one more attractive option, leading to greater employee satisfaction and retention.
- Better Health leads to better work performance
- Positive Attitude improves morale company-wide
- Healthy People means fewer medical claims
- Fit Employees handle stress and tension
- Greater Wellness reduces overall healthcare costs
- Wellness lowers turnover rates and absenteeism
- Active Lifestyles give employees a better sense of well-being
Providing a wellness program is a great way for your company to create a culture of healthy living.
Why choose the Y?
The Y has over 150 years of experience providing active and healthy lifestyle opportunities to members, businesses, and the community.
Strengthening the foundations of our community by providing programs that promote healthy living is in line with businesses working to improve employee health and quality of life.
The Y has full-time staff who have experience working with all types and sizes of companies and demographics.
Services the Y offers:
- Group Exercise Classes
- Lunch n’ Learns
- YMCA’s Diabetes Prevention Program
- Personal Training (Individual or Group)
- Conferences/Break-out Sessions
- Workshops (Exercise or Educational Series)
- Fitness Testing (Pre and Post)
- On-site Sign Up for Membership and Programs to the Y
- Health Fairs
- Workplace Health – Fitness Competitions/Challenges
- Customized, private classes and meetings at Y locations
The Y is the nation’s leading nonprofit, and you can make a difference by volunteering in one of our many areas focused on strengthening our community.
Bringing the Y to you
Let our Workplace Wellness team customize and develop a wellness program just for you! We have a variety of services that are interactive and engaging, but most of all, convenient because we bring it to you.
It’s easy to help get your company healthy and happy. For more information on how to get started in your business, contact our Association Healthy Living Director:
P 386.738.9622 ext. 315