The YMCA encourages adult members to bring guests that are interested in joining. Guest guidelines are as follows:
- Local guests, interested in joining, may purchase three (3) daily passes annually. Additional use of the YMCA will require a membership or guests may purchase a guest pass. Guest pass rates: $10.00 for adults, $20.00 for families.
- Any other trial membership offers may be used only once a year.
- All guests must sign the waiver form, and provide a picture ID that will be kept at Member Services during the visit.
- All guests under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult member, 18 years of age or older, unless prior arrangements are made with the Membership Director. Parents or legal guardians must sign the waiver for children less than 18 years old.
- A.W.A.Y. Program: “Always Welcome At YMCAs” – while traveling, your membership card allows you the use of most YMCA facilities throughout the country. Our membership services staff will be happy to help you locate the closest YMCA to your travel destination.
- A.W.A.Y. visitors are welcome at any Volusia Flagler Family YMCA location for two complimentary weeks (14 visits). After 14 visits, additional use of the YMCA will require a membership or purchase of a guest pass.