THERE IS A Y MEMBERSHIP JUST FOR YOU
When you’re a better you, we’re a better us.
Ready to join right now? Click the button below to join online today!
See you soon at the Y!
(ages 17 and younger)
(Two people living in the same household, with at least one person 60 years old or older, and all their dependents under federal income law)
(a single parent and all of his/her dependents under federal income law)
(Two people living in the same household and all their dependents under federal income law)
Visit any Volusia Flagler Family YMCA location to join.
Proof of residency is required for all individuals covered by household membership options.
- Use of all YMCA Family Centers in Volusia County.
- Nationwide YMCA Membership
- Free group exercise and cycling classes.
- KidZone area available for children ages 6 weeks to 12 years old, while parents workout for a nominal semi-annual fee.
- Open full-court basketball gymnasium (Check gym schedule for details).
- Full line of fitness equipment and a variety of cardiovascular and
- Family and adult lap swim (Check pool schedules for details).
- Membership cards are issued to every member 12 years of age and
- Members must present their cards each time they enter the
- There is a $5 fee for a replacement card.
- All youth, ages 12-15 years old, who wish to use the wellness
the center will be required to participate in three youth orientations.
- Ages 11 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times,
including on the pool deck.
- Youth ages 10-11 may participate in group exercise classes if
accompanied by a parent or authorized adult (18 years and older).
- All program fees are due at time of registration.
- No tobacco, alcohol or illegal drugs are allowed in the YMCA.
- For the protection of our members, photography and videotaping are prohibited by anyone other than YMCA staff in any of our facilities.
- The use of camera cell phones is prohibited in certain areas of our facility.
- Carrying or concealing any weapons or objects which may be used as weapons are prohibited on the YMCA property.
- NSF Policy: Any monthly bank drafts that come back insufficient funds will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- Membership Change Policy: Any changes to memberships must be submitted in writing 15 days prior to the effective day to avoid the next bank draft. Please see Member Services for the appropriate form.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
The Volusia Flagler Family YMCA will honor three methods of payment for membership; an automatic monthly bank draft (transferred from your bank account or credit card), quarterly payment or annual payment with cash, check or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover).
Guests are required to sign in, sign a waiver and present a valid photo I.D. at Member Services. Any guest under the age of 18 must have a waiver signed by the parent or guardian. Please adhere to all member policies regarding dress, behavior and age restrictions. Guests are limited to three visits per calendar year before incurring the daily fee. We encourage guests who plan to use the facility beyond the 3 guest visits to consider a membership. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by their parents/guardian.
GUEST PASS RATES: Adults: $10.00 | Families: $20.00
Nationwide Membership enables you to visit any participating YMCA in the United States through membership at your “home” YMCA (your home Y is the local association that enrolled you as a member and collects your membership dues). We offer this because we want to help you reach your health and wellness goals wherever you live, work or travel. This is an essential part of our mission to strengthen communities.
The Volusia Flagler Family YMCA reaches out to military families and offers membership to those families that qualify through the YMCA Military Outreach Initiative Program. Please visit vfymca.org for more information on our YMCA Military Outreach Initiative Program.
At the Y, we believe that all kids deserve the opportunity to discover who they are and what they can achieve. Our Resident Camp provides an exciting, safe community for young people to explore the outdoors, build self-esteem, develop interpersonal skills, create lasting friendships and make incredible memories.
It is the philosophy of the YMCA that no person be denied membership or program participation based on their ability to pay. Financial Assistance applications are available at Member Services.
Plus, there are no contracts to sign. If at any point, you decide your YMCA membership just isn’t working out, you may cancel at any time at any of our YMCA locations, and we’ll stop your debit within 15 days. It’s that easy.