What are your kids up to this Summer?
BEST. SUMMER. EVER. is just around the corner at a YMCA near you!
Summer camp at the Y (for kids age 5 – 12) focuses on nurturing the potential of children and helping them grow in spirit, mind and body. We encourage fun and friendship and provide the opportunity for young people to build self-esteem, develop interpersonal skills and make lasting memories. Summer camp also provides kids with the things they need to succeed in school by providing engaging, hands-on education-based activities that help kids avoid summer learning loss.
A Typical Week of Camp may include:
- Camper’s Choice & Play during early morning and late afternoon hours
- Skills building related to STEM, Art and Humanities, Sports and outdoor recreation play
- Participates in Million Minutes Reading Program Sponsored by the Daytona Tortugas
- Swimming, campers participate in our Safety Around Water program which is designed to gain the basics skills of water safety in a group setting
- Character development with a focus on our core values: Honesty, Caring, Respect and Responsibility
- A variety of either onsite special activities or off-site field trips. *These vary per week and location
Best. Summer. Ever. Weekly Camp Themes
Camp Dates Weekly Themes for 2019 coming soon!
SUMMER SPECIALTY CAMPS COMING SOON!
Everyday Camp locations and contact information:
DeLand Family YMCA
761 E. International Speedway Blvd. DeLand, FL 32724
For more information: Contact Katrina Raines at firstname.lastname@example.org call 386-736-6000
Four Townes Family YMCA
280 Wolf Pack Run Deltona, FL 32725
For more information: Contact Katrina Raines at email@example.com or call 386.532.9622
Ormond Beach Family YMCA
500 Sterthaus Drive Ormond Beach, FL 32174
(Only 16 miles from Flagler)
For more information: Contact April LaFoucade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 386.673.9622
Port Orange Family YMCA
4701 City Center Parkway Port Orange, FL 32129
For more information: Contact Nikki Roberts at email@example.com or call 386.760.9622
Southeast Volusia Family YMCA
148 West Turgot Avenue Edgewater, FL 32132
For more information: Contact Holly Warner at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 386.409.9622
Register at your local YMCA for the BEST SUMMER EVER today!
Financial Assistance is available for those who meet income requirements. Visit your local Family YMCA for more information.